Red Wing, MN, is a charming town nestled by the Mississippi River and the perfect destination for romantic getaways. Book your enchanting stay at St. James Hotel, surrounded by natural beauty, rich history, and small-town charm. The St. James Hotel is a landmark in Red Wing and was built in 1875.
Experience our Red Wing hotel’s elegant and victorian-era designed decor with modern luxuries and comforts. We also offer special packages to help guests create lasting memories with significant savings. So why wait? Book your stay today in Red Wing, MN, and discover the magic of one of Minnesota’s most historic and luxurious hotels.
The Best Activities for Romantic Getaways in Red Wing, MN
- Scarlet Kitchen & Bar: Couples can experience premier fine dining during romantic getaways at our Red Wing, MN, hotel. Executive Chef Cory Dufour and his team of seasoned culinary professionals create flavorful dishes with an emphasis on locally sourced ingredients. You can enjoy expertly crafted cocktails with your meal from the bar. Then end your romantic dinner for two with one of the handmade desserts from Pastry Chef Amy Zerwas.
- The Anderson Center Sculpture Garden: Visit one of Minnesota’s most extensive sculpture gardens with your sweetheart. Couples can view sculptures created by internationally renowned artists during their romantic getaways in Red Wing, MN.
- Red Wing Marine Museum: Learn about the rich marine history and legacy of Red Wing, MN. The Red Wing Boat Manufacturing Company is one of Minnesota’s oldest significant manufacturing enterprises. The museum has over 30 fully restored Thorobreds on permanent display.
- Sheldon Theatre of Performing Arts: Couples can experience first-class live performances during romantic getaways in Red Wing, MN. The Sheldon Theatre of Performing Arts has been a staple in Red Wing for over 100 years.
- Falconer Vineyards: There’s nothing like enjoying a glass of wine with the one you love!
- Colvill Park: Enjoy an enchanting stroll at one of the most popular parks in Minnesota to watch for Bald Eagles. The Discovery Garden and unique sculptures at the park are great places for couples to capture pictures of their romantic getaways in Red Wing, MN.
- The Red Wing Arts Association: Couples can let their creativity flourish during their romantic getaways with the Red Wing, MN, art community. Take a gander at the current and upcoming exhibits. Or take one of their workshops and classes with your sweetheart.