We are please to announce that the St. James Hotel will reopen its doors for meetings and events on Saturday, August 1st, 2020 in accordance to State and Federal requirements.
Guest Safety & Health
- All banquet rooms seating capacity and floor plan have been modified based on social distancing recommendations.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed at all entrances to the room prior to each event.
- iWave machines were installed in the ducting leading to banquet spaces.
- All conference room doors, tables, chairs, light switches, and equipment will be disinfected after each group use.
Book with Ease
- Reduced cancellation window for all meetings booked in 2020.
- No attrition clause.
- Need to cancel your 2020 meeting, re-book within a year, no loss of deposit, no cancellation fees.
- Don't want to meet at the hotel, check our catering offerings, we deliver.
Set the course. Build leaders. Forge relationships.
Get offsite for your business meetings and back on track with our full service meeting capabilities. We have over a century of experience helping corporate and non-profit organizations energize their thinking and spark creativity with these services.
- Board retreats
- Sales meetings
- Staff and client recognition programs
- Leadership strategic planning meetings
- Executive retreats and team building
- Corporate retreats
Host your next business meeting at the St. James Hotel and let our staff go to work for you. We are conveniently located just 45 - 90 minutes from major cities and put together amazing events and provide full-service support for groups of 6 to 240. The St. James Hotel is an ideal venue for corporate meetings, conferences, corporate retreats, team-building programs and workshops.
Short Story: The St. James has been a gathering place for business meetings since the day the doors opened in 1875, when Red Wing was one of the world's largest wheat ports.
Our diverse and distinctive spaces offer exceptional amenities and luxurious service for your attendees. To include:
- 9 meeting rooms for small, mid-sized and large groups
- 17,020 total square feet of meeting space
- Option to rent the entire hotel if preferred/required
- Proven offsite atmosphere and experience
- Effective blend of large urban capabilities and small town customer service
Our newly renovated event venue is now open!
The vintage design space brings accents of the building history into the room such as stone walls, and a mix of wood and concrete floor. A charming old-world venue with a rustic organic feel.
Minnesota's Premier Business Meeting & Corporate Event Venues
Distraction-Free Meeting Spaces Complimented by Exceptional Full-Service Amenities
From business meetings, association meetings to conferences to company retreats and everything in between, our hotel with meeting rooms and premium full-service amenities are sure to exceed the expectations of any group.