Experience More of what the St. James has to offer. Enjoy a classic Victorian-inspired stay featuring Victorian style furnishings, old-world service and the best dining options Red Wing, MN has to offer.
- Overnight Accommodation
- Dinner for two: Reservation required
- Drink Voucher
- Breakfast for two: Reservation required
Call 1 (800) 252-1875 or book online to reserve your package.
- Specific rooms and/or views can be requested, but cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to the unique nature of the hotel, each room is configurated differently.
- Upon booking this special, guests need to make reservations for Scarlet Kitchen & Bar – please ask a Guest Service Representative when booking this package or go to Tock to make a restaurant reservation.
St. James Hotel Amenities
- Covered Parking with EV + Tesla Charging Stations
- Business Center
- High-speed wireless internet
- Scarlet Kitchen & Bar, located in the Courtyard of the St. James
- Open for in-person dining 7 days a week, 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Take-Out available anytime
- In-Room dining available anytime
- The Port, located on the lower level of the St. James
- Open Wednesday-Saturday, 4 PM – 12 AM
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Plush Robes & Luxury Bedding
- Alarm clock radio with dual USB charging ports
- Laundry Services available for same or next day
- Complimentary Red Wing Family YMCA Guest Passes are available – please ask a Guest Services Representative for more information
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Guests are required to be 21 years or older with photo identification to reserve a room and check-in
- Credit card required upon check-in for incidental charges
- We advise against using a debit card for incidentals or reservations. Your financial institution may hold funds for an extended period of time.
- All late check-outs will be charged $35 per hour beyond check-out time
- Any rooms found to be over double occupancy, will be charged an additional fee
- Kids 10 and under stay free!