Spoil yourself with a stay in one of our beautifully appointed Victorian-inspired guestrooms, while wrapping up in one of our signature St. James Hotel robes. Get comfy and make your way down to our Courtyard Partner, RiverBlu Salon & DaySpa for a relaxing, 30-minute Halotherapy (salt-room) Session. After some much needed R+R, enjoy lunch at the beautiful Scarlet Kitchen & Bar and pair with a mimosa flight!
- Overnight stay at the St. James Hotel
- St. James Hotel Guest Robe to take home for registered guests
- 30-Minute Halotherapy (Salt Room) Session for registered guests
- Lunch Entrée + Mimosa Flight for registered guests
How to reserve:
- To reserve this package, please contact our Guest Services Team at: 651-388-2846
- This package must be booked for Monday – Friday stays only. Not redeemable for Saturday or Sundays.
- Please note, we are booking up to two weeks in advance and call volumes are extremely high. We will do our best to get back to you in 24 hours.
- Please call RiverBlu Salon & DaySpa at: 651-327-2777 or click to book your Halotherapy Session.
- Based on availability at the time of reservation.
- Payment in full is due at time of reservation.
- Specific rooms and/or views can be requested, but cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to the unique nature of the hotel, each room is configurated differently
St. James Hotel Amenities
- Covered Parking with EV + Tesla Charging Stations
- Business Center
- High-speed wireless internet
- Scarlet Kitchen & Bar, located in the Courtyard of the St. James
- Open for in-person dining 7 days a week, 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Take-Out available anytime
- In-Room dining available anytime
- The Port, located on the lower level of the St. James
- Open Wednesday-Saturday, 4 PM – 12 AM
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Plush Robes & Luxury Bedding
- Alarm clock radio with dual USB charging ports
- Laundry Services available for same or next day
- Complimentary Red Wing Family YMCA Guest Passes are available – please ask a Guest Services Representative for more information
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Guests are required to be 21 years or older with photo identification to reserve a room and check-in
- Credit card required upon check-in for incidental charges
- We advise against using a debit card for incidentals or reservations. Your financial institution may hold funds for an extended period of time.
- All late check-outs will be charged $35 per hour beyond check-out time
- Any rooms found to be over double occupancy, will be charged an additional fee
- Kids 10 and under stay free!