Red Wing is a Minnesota treasure tucked away near the Twin Cities. Bursting with history, breathtaking landscapes, creativity, and midwestern charm, Red Wing is the perfect vacation destination to experience the authentic Midwest. One of the best parts of traveling is experiencing the local cuisine. That’s why the St. James Hotel created this guide on the best restaurants in Red Wing, MN.
The St. James Hotel has welcomed guests to the Red Wing community since 1875 with an elegant blend of Red Wing’s rich history and modern sophistication. The St. James Hotel also has two of the finest restaurants and dining options in Red Wing, MN, The Scarlet Kitchen & Bar and The Port Cocktail Lounge. If you are going to stay for just one night, our Bed & Breakfast Special could pique your interest. Have the vacation of your dreams when you book your Red Wing getaway today in one of St. James Hotel’s stunning accommodations.
The 7 Best Restaurants in Red Wing, MN
- Scarlet Kitchen & Bar: Indulge yourself in one of the finest Red Wing, MN restaurants for brunch, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. While enjoying fine dining, you will have a breathtaking view of the Mississippi River. Choose your meal from an impressive menu selection crafted by Executive Chef Cory Dufour, who emphasizes on using locally sourced ingredients. Then end your delicious meal with a homemade dessert from Pastry Chef Amy Zerwas.
- The Port Cocktail Lounge: Enjoy a cozy atmosphere and expertly crafted cocktails at one of the best spots for after-dinner drinks in Red Wing, MN. The Port is perfect for an intimate and elegant dining experience. There is also a delicious selection of charcuterie and appetizers to devour.
- Kelly’s Tap House: They are one of the best Red Wing, MN, restaurants for casual all-American dining and comfort food.
- The Smokin’ Oak: This Red Wing restaurant is a meat-lovers paradise. Enjoy wood-fired rotisserie cuisine at another one of the excellent Red Wing, MN, restaurants.
- Hanisch Bakery and Coffee Shop: Enjoy coffee, donuts, and sandwiches at one of the best bakeries in Minnesota. This is one of the best Red Wing, MN, spots for breakfast.
- Bev’s Cafe: They are another one of the best breakfast restaurants in Red Wing, MN. This Red Wing restaurant serves delicious all-American food made from scratch with an old-fashioned diner theme.
- Red Wing Brewery: They were the first brewery in Red Wing, MN, and are one of the best places to satisfy pizza cravings.