The gorgeous Red Wing, MN, area is filled with history, stunning beauty, and small-town charm tucked along the Mississippi River. Although Red Wing is a charming little town, it is close to many nearby cities with plenty of adventurous things to do. During the Halloween season, Minnesota is full of thrilling haunted attractions that can scare even the bravest souls.
The St James Hotel opened its doors in Red Wing, MN, in 1875 and holds many beautiful stories behind its elegant walls. With our fall two-night special, you can enjoy a truly exceptional Halloween in Minnesota at our upscale hotel. Plan a fall getaway to discover the breathtakingly beautiful bluffs, historic sites, and adventure in the glorious Red Wing, MN, area.
6 Spooky Things To Do for Halloween Near Red Wing, Minnesota
- Fright at the Farm: This Halloween, make your way through the Haunted Cannabis Maze with only a LED candle to guide your way through. At every corner is a new terror and monster to disorient you.
- Tricks and Treats at Valleyfair: Valleyfair is one of the best theme parks in Minnesota and offers many tricks and treats during the Halloween season. Explore the different enchanting realms of Ickyville, Spooky Spires, Everfall, and Sweet Tooth Acres that are filled with thrilling Halloween adventures for every personal taste and desire.
- The Abandoned Hayride: Experience one of the most unique and innovative Halloween attractions in Minnesota at the Abandoned Hayride. You and only one other person (if you choose) will be completely abandoned in the woods. With just a lantern to guide your way, you will need to find your way out with creatures of the night lurking around.
- Zombie Rampage: Help the twin cities take care of its zombie problem this Halloween season at one of Minnesota’s most thrilling paintball experiences. Inside the monster bus, you will find loaded paintball guns so you can shoot down Zombies as the bus rides through the property.
- The Haunting Experience: This is a hub of different Halloween fun and thrills. Walk through one of the scariest haunted houses in the area, and jump on the longest-running hayride in Minnesota filled with terrors. On certain days they have family-friendly fall festival activities that include pumpkin painting, free hayrides, goat petting, and daytime haunted house tours.
- Scream Town: Explore what is regarded as one of the best haunted attractions in the U.S if you dare. Walk through this haunted area filled with seven different haunted attractions to explore.